Online Overview of WAI

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:42:36 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Wrap up(?) Online Overview of Web Accessibility Initiative
http://www.w3.org/Talks/WAI-Intro/
http://www.w3.org/Talks/WAI-Intro/slide1-0.html

I had to go to Opera or Netscape Navigator to see entire slides on screen.
MSIE wouldn't let me resize so I wouldn't need to scroll to see each page.

Judy, when you are "driving" through this presentation, do you normally
skip slide 2,

     "Some Tips for Using t[T]hese the Slides"

the navigation description? Possibly all that is needed for that is a
pointer to
an offline description -- I believe that is one of our goals to use consistent
navigation, (aided by sidemaker) so a description in one place would suffice.

Regards/Harvey