Re: Dynamically generated page content tests

Hi Harvey,

I have attempted to incorporate (most of) your suggestions into the
Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility document.  See Section 4 at
http://www.starlingweb.com/wai/eval2.htm#dynamic

I added them as sub bullets under (I think) the appropriate
bullets.  However, I am not entirely sure this level of detail is
appropriate for this document.  Perhaps the group could discuss this on the
Wednesday or Friday call.

Regards,
Chuck