Re: Questions about Evaluating Web Sites...

Regarding Jean-Marie's comment about JAWS and the DEL attribute:

Thank you for letting me know that your version of JAWS doesn't recognize
the HTML del markup.  That is the first time I have ever used the del tag
in a Web document and I had never tested it with a screen-reader.

Cheers!
Chuck