Re: First draft of "Selecting Software for Developing Accessible Web Sites"

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:02:07 +0100
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
I agree in general with Andrews comments.
Andrew wrote:
3.3 Can we include a point along the line that smaller, stand-alone tools
will comply more quicly than large CMS due to their realtively shorter
development and upgrade life-cycles?

Is this a true assumption? In some CMS it would be fairly easy to make some
templates for user input that complies to WCAG or ATAG or both. The bigger
problem as I see it is with the part of the CMS that involves some of the
database stuff.

Kind regards
Helle Bjarno
Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre
e-mail: hbj@visinfo.dk
www.visinfo.dk
phone: +45 39 46 01 04, fax: +45 30 61 94 14
mail: Rymarksvej 1, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark.