Re: Implementation Plan revision

Comments on Sarah's excellent revision:

1. In: Establish Responsibilities (bullet 1)
         Establish coordination team with communication plan.

I can interpret this as either :
a) Establish coordination team and give it a communication plan.
or
b) Establish coordination team at the same time as a communication plan.

Which is the intended meaning? (My guess is the former, but since there is
no further mention of a communications plan in that section, it is a little
unclear to me.)

2. In: Select Software (bullet 1, sub-bullet 1)
         Organizations with decentralized software procurement practices
may need guidance on the selection process rather than centralized purchase
of software.

I'm not quite sure what this sentence means.

3. Would it make sense to have an internal link between the first mention
of ongoing promotion plans in the "Develop Organizational Policy" section
and the more detailed "Promote Organizational Awareness of Web
Accessibility" section later in the document?

Regards,
Chuck Letourneau