Re: EOWG: Updated "Getting Started"

Hi Judy and all,
Concerning the links order at the beginning of the page, it seems to me
more logical to introduce the FAQ after the WCAG guidelines.

I wonder if we should not add an explanation about the different guidelines
provided by the WAI web site, or a link to the page explaining that.
The page introduces the WCAG 1.0 but not the authoring tools guidelines.

What about making a link to the page "evaluation and repair tools"? I would
add it to the section "How accessible is my web site?"

Regards
Sylvie