Re: Disabilities/Impairments (All figures are for U.S.)

The following sites will also provide statistical information, of varying detail and timeliness, on people with
disabilities in the U.S.:

   * The U.S. Census Bureau: http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/disability.html
   * The Disability Statistics Center, UCSF: http://www.dsc.ucsf.edu/
   * The U.S. Dept. of Commerce's Second Digital Divide Report: "Falling Through the Net: Toward Digital Inclusion:"
     http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/fttn00/contents00.html

Bill
--
William P. LaPlant, Jr.  Census; Rm.3000-4; Washington DC 20233
Computer Scientist        Phone:301-457-4887  Home:703-360-9184