Re: Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility

Andrew,

I'm wondering, though, whether that wouldn't just leave people more likely
to pick the first one ("well we'll just use the preliminary review
approach, since comprehensive evaluation looks excessive, like another
animal entirely").

I'm tempted to call the first one "preliminary review" and the second one
simply "evaluation" -- in other words, the second one is the only approach
that properly evaluates a site.

- Judy

At 12:36 AM 7/21/01 +1000, Andrew Arch wrote:
>WRT Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility
><http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/rev.html>
>
>What about
>
>2. Preliminary Review (as discussed)
>3. Comprehensive Evaluation
>
>to differentiate the two approaches even more.
>
>Andrew

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)