EOWG: First (raw!) draft of appendix on reviewing Web sites

EOWG:

An additional link for our discussion today follows. I have put up a first
draft of the appendix on evaluating sites for Web accessibility. Much of
the content is derived from Appendix A of WCAG 1.0. I have a number of
questions for our discussion today, with regard to how to make this section
more effective.

Once we have made it through a draft or two, we will  also want to ask
input & feedback from the Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group (ERT
WG) and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (WCAG WG).

The URL is:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/rev.html

You can also get there from the appendices page of the business plan, e.g.
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/ap
and I have updated the auxiliary benefits link to lead to Andrew's latest
version of that as well, so they are easier to find.

(I figured that if I put up a really really raw draft, maybe it would
encourage other people to post their own really raw drafts for group
perusal <slight grin>. We need to get initial drafts up of more pieces of
this document...)

Talk with you soon,

- Judy

>Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 19:23:13 -0400
>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: EOWG: Agenda, Friday 13 July, 2001
>
>EOWG: Reminder, Meeting Friday 13 July, 2001
>
>	Time:	8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. US Eastern
>	Bridge: +1 617 252 7000
>
>AGENDA:
>
>1. Outreach updates
>	Please send to list in advance if possible
>
>2. Business Case
>	Latest draft of auxiliary benefits
>	http://members.optushome.com.au/amja/wai/
>	(thanks Andrew)
>
>	Other drafts...
>	(please send pointers to your pieces or send text to list)
>
>3. Rechecking upcoming schedule
>
>- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)