Re: Quick Tips, question

I prefer the card with "the ... element":
         a) it reads better (i.e. slightly more grammatically).
         b) to me it looks better with the last line of text on the front
side almost in line with the "over" arrow.  It appears to make the
margin/padding uniform on all sides.
         c) it is slightly more informative - there is a difference between
elements and attributes so why not emphasize that fact.

Having said all that, I won't stop handing the cards out if you choose to
go with the simpler fix.

Cheers!
Chuck Letourneau