Re: [Fwd: video material for assistive tech inservice]

The OzEWAI Disc, produced about 3 years ago in Australia (disclosure: by my
Mum) contains some video clips demonstrating use of a screen reader,
magnifier, and braille keyboard. Permission to re-use the content is
provided, requiring acknowledgement of the source.

I am not sure if it is the kind of material we want, but this type of stuff
is useful. Alternatively can we re-use stuff from teh WAI video?

Charles McCN