Re: 2. Scenarios of People with Disabilities Using the Web

Jonathan

At 10:33 PM 1/4/01 +0000, jonathan chetwynd wrote:
>Are we keen to limit this to five selections?

I don't understand your question. There are eight sections of the document,
and eight scenarios also.

>I'd like to contribute a student's positive experience of the web.

We decided at recent meetings not to add more scenarios, but to wrap up the
document by completing the scenarios we had already drafted, and then
circulate it for comment and try to get it published soon. Please look at
the scenarios already at
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/#usage

Judy

>--