Re: PHP coding accessibility

Hi Diana,

The use of PHP does not have any implication in regards to
accessibility. It's a server-side technology to deliver dynamic
content over the net. Nothing else. You must follow exactly the same
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, because the end-target is to
deliver HTML. We use it heavily, and from our point of view, makes the
life of the webmaster easier. Although it might have a limited
life-span once other Web Publishing Frameworks based on XML, XSL, XSLT
and Java mature a little bit.

Regards,
Carlos

--