Re: Accessibility of electronic signature

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:01:27 -0400 (EDT)
To: Sylvie Duchateau <sduchate@snv.jussieu.fr>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Hi Sylvie,

I have come across digitally signed things from time to time using text-based
systems such as pine or lynx without any digital signature software. If
something requires confirmation of a signature, or requires a signature, then
I would need a way of making it, but so long as the software is made properly
there is no reason for it not to be accessible  that I know of.

cheers

Charles McCN