Re: Accessibility of electronic signature

Hi, Sylvie, you asked (on the W3C WAI Education and Outreach
working group list):

 >Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:48:06 +0000
 >To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
 >From: Sylvie Duchateau <sduchate@snv.jussieu.fr>
 >Subject: Accessibility of electronic signature
 >
 >Hello all,
 >In France there is at the moment a public debate on the use of electronic
 >signature. I try to gather information on that topic and to test it with
 >different e-mail software.
 >Could anyone tell me what are their experience on that topic and if they
 >know of accessibility problems with this new technology?
 >Thank you in advance
 >Regards
 >Sylvie

You may be very interested in the following article written by
Cynthia Waddell, a leading expert on U.S. disability law as
applied to the Web and other forms of electronic communication:

http://www.icdri.org/questions_about_electronic_signa.htm

Cynthia's papers are archived at the International Center for
Disability Resources on the Internet (ICDRI), at:

http://www.icdri.org/cynthia_waddell.htm

Hope this is helpful!

--Kynn

--