Re: Review reminder, Accessibility Features of SVG

Hi Judy,

I read the note on accessibility of SVG. I think Charles and Marja made a good job. As
someone else pointed out (sorry I did not keep that email), the document looks like a
mixture of a tutorial with comments about accessibility issues. I found the tutorial
really useful (specially on the use of style-sheets), but I am wondering whether it would
not be better to split the document in two: an accessibility note, and a "techniques"-note
like WCAG. I tried the examples on the latest release of Mozilla, which allegedly supports
the 99 draft of SVG, without success. In regard to Amaya, I have version 2.4, and there is
no support, although I thought it had some support. I will upgrade as soon as I can.

Regards,
Carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco