From: Judy Brewer [mailto:jbrewer@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 11:33 PM
To: EOWG
Subject: Re: Training page -- new draft, please comment

For those who want to play with different formats of the pages on your own
(and then share them with the list) there is now a zipped package at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/training.zip

Let me know if you have any problem downloading.

- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)

WAI Education & Outreach home page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO
WAI EO Charter: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/charter