Re: Reminder, EOWG Meeting, Friday April 28, 2000

Hi Judy!

Sorry, I need to go to another meeting with my visitors and I thought I'll
be just disturbing if I come for 30 minutes. So here are some comments about

http://www.w3.org/2000/04/wareview

Good document, I liked it!

I think, it would be good if reviewers could also state somewhere if they
had some problems or were unsure of some things e.g. of how to interprete a
specific guideline. This would give us more feedback on problems areas of
the WCAG and also encourage other reviewers to look more carefully some
specific issues.

Also when testing with actual users it would be good to know exactly what
kinds of users with what devices doing what kinds of tasks in what
environments where tested (could be a link to a detailed description).

Could we have a way to add metadata to the info so we could easily add the
results together e.g. if somebody has not tested speech input or only
looked the WAI guidelines they could submit there partial results and then
users sould easily select if they want to look results from the same
reviewer or WCAG checklist results or only all the actual user test
results, or look where the reviewers had most problems.

Marja