Draft of re-organized WAI home page

EOWG

For discussion during Friday July 16 meeting:

It was easier to think through the re-organization of the home page using a
mocked-up page, rather than just send around a list of topics.

Some links are active, some are not; if we like this set-up I'd need to put
in a number of sub-pages to back these up. Some links are to resources not
yet created or finalized, so we can see how it hangs together; they'd be
taken off the actual home page until they're ready.

Here's the draft re-org:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/WAI-home
Here's the original for comparison:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI

Is it: clearer? friendlier? easier to get to find really useful resources?
easier to use by different audiences? etc.?

I realize it's just flat text for now; we can throw in some styling later.

- Judy

>Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 23:10:21 -0400
>To: w3c-wai-eo
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: EOWG Meeting Reminder, July 16 1999
>
>Reminder, EOWG meeting this Friday July 16
>
>**Please review and comment on the proposed changes to the Quick Tips
card. If none, fine, but we need to finalize it.

page <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO>.

>Preliminary agenda-- be on the lookout for updated materials on some of
these.

>1. Action Item Updates
>
>2. Outreach Updates
>
>3. Quick Tips finalization
>
>4. WAI Home page review
>
>5. WAI Curriculum overview review
>
>6. Addition of implementation promotion deliverables
>
>7. Confirmation of upcoming meetings
>
>Regards,
>
>Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)