Re: Draft of re-organized WAI home page

Just got my first look at the redraft of the WAI home page.  I would have a
slight preference to see the large Participation grouping broken out as
follows:

Activities
· Events: Upcoming WAI events, General Events Calendar
· Interest Groups: WAI Interest Group, Evaluation & Repair Tools IG
· Working Groups: Web Content Guidelines, User Agent Guidelines, Authoring
Tool Guidelines, Protocols & Formats Review, Evaluation & Repair Tools WG

Participation
·Sponsors: NSF, NIDRR, Industry Canada, IBM/Lotus, Microsoft, Bell
Atlantic, more, Becoming a Sponsor
· WAI Participants
· Joining: WAI, W3C
· WAI Update: Back issues, Subscription

Regards,
Chuck

At 15/07/99 10:32 PM , Judy Brewer wrote:
>EOWG
>
>Here's the draft re-org:
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/WAI-home
>Here's the original for comparison:
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI
>
>Is it: clearer? friendlier? easier to get to find really useful resources?
>easier to use by different audiences? etc.?

----
Starling Access Services
 "Access A World Of Possibility"
  e-mail: info@starlingweb.com