Re: Minutes, EOWG meeting, March 26, 1999.

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:00:28 -0500 (EST)
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Actually, the question was "how do I hire an accessibility-savvy web
designer?"

(although I like the other question too. Can I get extra credit?)
(grin)

Charles

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Judy Brewer wrote:

  Minutes, EOWG meeting, March 26, 1999.
[snip]
  2) Preparation of FAQ for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
  JB "in the event that" WCAG becomes a recommendation: planning 3-part
  release to include a FAQ. - Nominations for key questions to go on the FAQ?
  (& nominations for key answers to answer the key questions?)
[snip]
  CMN how do I hire an accessibility surveyee
[snip]