re: a possibly contentious suggestion

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:17:50 -0800
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
CMcCN: " I feel that something along these lines justifies the volume it
adds to the document."

WL:: How many similar instances are proposed?  Enough to warrant yet
another document?  Or perhaps a major expansion of the Introduction?
Need guidelines serve as be-all/end-all exemplars of completeness or can
we assume some participation from the audience?

I think the examples given are cogent and well-chosen and have a place
but the question of where? persisits.  Again who's the audience?  What
do they already know (and when did they know it?)?
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE