Re: last (fast) gasp for waicard10, closing Thursday a.m.

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:50:31 -0500
To: Wendy A Chisholm <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

>Use client-side MAP and provide text for each hotspot.

I like that one.  It is a bit ambiguous, but as I mentioned before (and as
Daniel and Charles recommended) that amgiguity is an advantage because if I
use it with someone I'm working with I can interpret it as AREA/ALT alone
or redundantly with separate text links, depending on what kind of
browser/screenreaders we can expect users to have.

Len
-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215} 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)