Re: waicard10

Daniel:

Before you call it "final" can I suggest that you have a copy editor look
review it for writing style? The content looks fine, but I think there are a
couple editorial type issues. For example:

1. Each term should be set off from the term's definition. Use a period or
colon.
2. For Hypertext Links, reword second statement to: "For example, do not use
"click here". (not sure whether the period goes inside the quotes or
outside in
this situation. Check with an editor.
3. For Multimedia, I think you can remove the comma after "descriptions of
video". I'm pretty sure you can replace the words, "in case" with the word
"when".
4. For Page Organization, I think you can remove the comma after "lists"
5. For Check your work, the statement is not quite clear. Change to either,
"Use
evaluation tools and a text only browser to verify accessibility." or "Use
evaluation tools and text only browsers to verify accessibility".

Sorry for last minute input.

- Mike

At 10:58 AM 2/4/1999 +0100, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

>I think we have a winner:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/waicard10.htm>http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/waicard10.h
tm