Re: WAI card

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 15:15:38 +0100
To: love26@gorge.net
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

> I think that since this is mostly for an intro and entirely in English
> that it's OK to leave out the part about LANG.

Well, there are some very strong proponent of LANG as a P1 in the
GL group, so I would remove it lightly.

> I still don't think the word "attribute" is ever necessary.  I still
> believe that some type-face semantics will get the point across.

Somehow I'm afraid some people will look for a ALT or LANG element,
not find it, and drop the case.

> When I made my card at http://dicomp.pair.com/card.htm I moved the
> "Quick HTML..." and "Guidelines..." up so that they were between the
> logos and this enables at least 4 items on obverse side.  It is
> conceivable that if the title is "Quick HTML tips for Web accessibility"
> that this phrase could be in *10 POINT* thus looking more like a real
> title.  The sub-head might be "See www.w3.org/wai for details"

If you look at the gifs, you'll see that we can hardly put both the
title and the pointer between the logos.

> 5 Links  Use meaningfull link text. No "Click Here".  I really like this
> one.  It's actually "meaningful".

Charles doesn't. I'm neutral. Others ?

> "Have data make sense when read cell by cell."
> "Make cell by cell reading sensible."

Do you mean to say you prefer cell rather than line or that the second
version is shorter ? or both ?