Re: WAI card

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 14:48:24 +0100
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

> CMN::
>
> Quick tips to make Websites accessible

Yes, I think it's clearer that way.

> CMN::
> how about
>
>      Use headings, lists, lang, etc. for structure. Use CSS for layout.
>      Be consistent.

I thought about dropping "CSS for style" but couldn't do it.  Also,
lang without attribute is confusing. and etc. doesn't look good in a
tips. So I prefer my version.

>   5 Hypertext Links Use  link text that makes sense
>     when read out of context.
>     -- becomes
>   5 Links  Use meaningfull link text. No "Click Here".
>     -- also fit:
>            Use text that makes sense read out of context.
> CMN:: I prefer the original or the second option

We need to decide if we target 9 point throughout. If we do, then the
original is not an option.

> CMN::
> I would still like to push for 'row by row' or 'line by line'

fine with me.

>   HTML visible at /WAI/EO/waicard6.htm (with pointer to gif file of
>   preprint, which I also added to waicard5 for comparison)

Now updated at waicard7.