Accessible HTML in Browsers??

From: B.K. DeLong <bkdelong@naw.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:00:06 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Does anyone know who I should talk to regarding how certain HTML tags and
attributes function? For instance, Netscape says they've managed to get
LONGDESC to function in their latest build of NGLAYOUT. However....they
don't know how it should be implemented. They know it's supposed to be a
URI but what happeneds if someone has a graphic that links somewhere else
but also has a longdesc attribute?

They allow the public to contribute to bug reports and I want to make sure
all of this gets covered.

Thanks.
--
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140CSC-305

http://www.world-webmasters.org
bkdelong@naw.org