Gartner Group Reference: Rita Knox

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@ACM.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 18:30:47 -0500
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Rita is an excellent speaker. I met her at XML '98, where she was a
panelist at the wrap-up session. She asked for leads on accessibility.
Do you have a package appropriate for her? I haven't sent her anything
yet.

She would like to include some accessibility material for their
clients. She's been in the publishing business for perhaps 20 years.

Regards/Harvey Bingham

------

Rita E. Knox, Ph.D
VP and Research Director
Electronic Workplace and Advanced Computing Environments
Gartner Group

56 Top Gallant Road
P.O. Box 10212
Stamford, CT 06904-2212