Re: Public Relations List - Draft List

From: B.K. DeLong <bkdelong@naw.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 10:46:27 -0500
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, "Robert C. Neff" <rcn@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>
Cc: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, <rneff@moon.jic.com>
At 10:28 AM 1/8/99 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>PR groups themselves. If they are commissioning websites, then getting
>them to think about accessibility issues is going to be a big lever.

Good point. I have an writer starting for me in the February issue. He's
going to write about authoring Web sites for PR companies. Plus, as a
result of doing product reviews for the newsletter, I am in touch with 74
of the major technology PR firms. Each firm has sent me contact information
for 1-5 reps. I got so much e-mail....I sorted them into seperate mailboxes
in Eudora... :)

Needless to say, I never delete anything.
--
B.K. DeLong               360 Huntington Ave.
Editor-in-Chief             Suite 140CSC-305

http://www.world-webmasters.org/newsletter/
bkdelong@naw.org