Please get your events on Events page

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:45:13 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Was looking for the FedWeb'99 URL to give a colleague at US Dept of
Veterans' Affairs, and it's not listed on our events page, yet I believe
several WAI EOWG participants are presenting there...

Can people please send Kitch and Jim your events, and make sure they are
listed? thanks.

And does anyone have the URL handy?

Thanks,

Judy