RE: AUWG Teleconference Agenda for 12 January 2015

Regrets for today - conflicting meeting
Thanks Tim Boland NIST

-----Original Message-----
From: Richards, Jan [mailto:jrichards@ocadu.ca]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 10:17 AM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: AUWG Teleconference Agenda for 12 January 2015

There will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 12 January 2014 at
1:00pm- 2:00 pm ET:
Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
Zakim: +1.617.761.6200       (Boston)
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

If people think they will arrive more than 15 minutes late, please send me an email beforehand.

Most Recent Editors Drafts
=====================

ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/ATAG20/

ATAG 2.0 CR Evaluation
https://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/CR20/eval/

Implementing ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20/

(Draft) Implementation Report:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ATAG2ImplementationReport.html

Agenda
======

1. Testing progress update

Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update Test harness is ready at:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/CR20/eval/

At the W3C TPAC, we were able to complete reviews of:
1. TinyMCE (Alastair to replicate?)
2. CKEdit

And largely complete reviews of:
3. Nomensa Defacto CMS
4. Desire2Learn

2. We would like to keep up the testing momentum, so it would be great if Working Group members could volunteer to test a tool. You can choose from this list OR pick another tool of your choosing:
- IBM Media Caption Editor
- ATutor LCMS
- StandardWeb
- Adobe Dreamweaver (Jeanne)
- Drupal 7/8 Core (Alastair?)
- WordPress (Tim?)

3. Answering any questions on the Evaluation process

Cheers,
Jan

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER