Re: Proposal for updated ATAG 2.0 Exit Criteria

Hi Alex,

This is the text that was already approved by the group and by W3C
Director for the Exit Criteria.  Because WCAG is already an accepted W3C
Recommendation, we do not have to test all of WCAG.  Candidate
Recommendation testing is to prove ATAG, WCAG has already been through
the procedure.

jeanne