RE: Reminder: Vote today on publishing public draft of ATAG 2.0

I vote in favor
Thanks Tim Boland NIST

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Richards, Jan
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 11:16 AM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: Reminder: Vote today on publishing public draft of ATAG 2.0

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we will be voting today on whether to publish as a public draft. This draft will not be a Last Call public draft but it is a draft that the members should feel comfortable taking back to their organizations for internal review (comments due back by Sept 15).

The draft will be essentially the same as this, but with a few editorial changes and the new "platform" definition and "Related Resources" platform organization.

ATAG:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2011/ED-ATAG20-20110706/
Implementing ATAG:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2011/ED-IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20-20110706/