RE: Minutes of AUWG Teleconference on 22 Sept 2008 4:00pm-5pm ET (TODAY)

Hi Jan.

I'm happy to go ahead with the heartbeat draft as well.

Thanks,
Andrew.

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jan Richards
Sent: 22 September 2008 21:41
To: WAI-AUWG List
Subject: Minutes of AUWG Teleconference on 22 Sept 2008 4:00pm-5pm ET
(TODAY)

Hi,

It was a very short meeting, at which the following people agreed to go
ahead with the heartbeat draft:
-Jutta
-Jeanne
-Anne
-Jan
-Reed (in an earlier email to JR)

http://www.w3.org/2008/09/22-au-minutes.html

Everyone else: Please send your decision one way or the other, plus any
comments to the list.

Cheers,
Jan

--