RE: Minutes of AUWG Teleconference on 22 Sept 2008 4:00pm-5pm ET (TODAY)

Agree.

---
Roberto Scano (rscano@iwa-italy.org)
IWA/HWG International Project Manager and EMEA Coordinator
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
W3C Advisory Commitee Representative for IWA/HWG W3C
WCAG Working Group Member - W3C ATAG Working Group Member
Expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5 'Software ergonomics and human-computer
dialogues'
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org
Personal web site: http://www.robertoscano.info

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Jan Richards
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 10:41 PM
To: WAI-AUWG List
Subject: Minutes of AUWG Teleconference on 22 Sept 2008 4:00pm-5pm ET
(TODAY)

Hi,

It was a very short meeting, at which the following people agreed to go
ahead with the heartbeat draft:
-Jutta
-Jeanne
-Anne
-Jan
-Reed (in an earlier email to JR)

http://www.w3.org/2008/09/22-au-minutes.html

Everyone else: Please send your decision one way or the other, plus any
comments to the list.

Cheers,
Jan

--