Re: ATAG2 Glossary work:

Thanks for doing this work.

Since authoring tool definition is "normative", I have a few questions:

(1) Do we need a definition of "software" for "authoring tool"?

(2) Does the Web Content produced by the "authoring tool" actually
have to be "published", or is the intent to "publish" sufficient for this
definition?

Just wondering..

Best, Tim Boland