Re: New Proposed Glossary.

At the Quality Assurance Interest Group (QAIG) meeting at the W3C Technical
Plenary (TP), there was a discussion (referenced in [1]) of the W3C
Glossary System.   Perhaps the WCAG glossary work could be
submitted/considered for this W3C Glossary System when appropriate?

Also,  it was mentioned to me that the WAI EOWG was discussing glossary
issues at the TP meeting (referenced as well in [2]) .  Is there
coordination between WCAG WG and EOWG on glossary issues?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2006/02/27-qa-minutes.html
[2]: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2006/02f2f.html