Re: AUWG Teleconference on 6 February 2006

Called in:
Jan Richards
Roberto Scano

Regrets:
Barry Feigenbaum
Tim Boland

Well, no call this week as there was not enough people on the call.

Hopefully the EO comments and some IBM comments that Barry is compiling
should get things rolling again.

Also Tim and I will send something to the group before the next call
(scheduled for Feb 20).

Moreover, WCAG 2.0 is getting very close to last call so we really need
to be ready.

Cheers,
Jan