SC4.3 issues and proposed rewording

I have concerns with testability of "helps".  How about "assists the
author", with definition of "assists" so that it can be objectively
determined which features assist the author as opposed to which do not
assist the author?

Also I have concerns with testability of "relevant"?  Can it be objectively
determined what is "relevant" as opposed to what is not?   Can "relevant"
be defined further or at least give some specific examples of what might be
relevant as opposed to what would not be relevant?  Same thing for "related"?

I also would prefer "include" rather than "integrate" because typically
integration involves some combination of two things and you're integrating
into what?

Proposed rewording:

"Any --authoring tool (def)-- feature (e.g., object ins..etc.) that assists
(def?) in sequencing authoring actions (def?) must --always-- include
(relevant-def?) accessibility(def?) prompts(def?) in the feature.  Each
such accessibility prompt must (instead of "should") occur before or at the
time that the author is required to perform the --authoring action(s)--
related(?) to that accessibility prompt."

Thanks and best wishes,
Tim Boland NIST