RE: Permission of the group

No objections

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Jutta Treviranus"<jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
    Inviato: 14/10/04 15.44.35
    A: "List (WAI-AUWG)"<w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
    Oggetto: Permission of the group

    A group of engineering and computer science students at the
    University have a project to design a  collaborative voice over IP
    system that supports group process in an audio-only environment. The
    system uses things like spatialized audio to help identify who is
    speaking or to order speakers.

    They would like to listen in on a typical ATAG call to see what the
    challenges might be in an international group call.

    We will insure that they maintain confidentiality.

    Please indicate if we have your permission to allow the students to
    listen in or if you have reservations or concerns about this.

    thanks
    Jutta

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]