From: Jutta Treviranus [mailto:jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 6:44 AM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: better Australian time for regular teleconferences

Liddy has been admirably getting up at 2am on a regular basis to join
our call. I don't think we should continue to ask her to do that. I
would like to find an alternative time that works for everyone that
regularly attends the teleconference. This needs to take into account
European time, Australian time and both east and west coast North
American time.

How is everyone with 4:00pm EDT on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday? This
would make it 6:00am in Australia and 9:00 pm in Europe. Or does
anyone have an alternative suggestion?

Jutta