Re: better Australian time for regular teleconferences

Hi Jutta,

The same issue arose a few weeks ago in the PF group. It is very difficult to
find a common time that works for every time zone. 10pm Central European Time
means I can make some of the calls, but not all of them, but I understand the
change.

regards,
carlos

--