RE: Face to face agenda

I suggest that we list questions people have as part of the agenda (along
with who has the question, and can be expected to lead off the discussion).

I may have misread Giorgio's discussion about evaluaation methodology, and
whether I did or not it occurs to me that it would be good to talk about
techniques for assessing the accessibility of content - checkpoints 4.1 and
4.2, as well as techniques for checkpoints 3.1 and 3.2, which are about
guiding the author to avoid mistakes in the first place. In particular, what
can tools do to guide authors to produce structured content? What is missing
in our existing techniques for assessing accessibility errors, both in terms
of WCAG checkpooints we don't have any current information about, and
techniques we can improve? I propose that we discuss this on Wednesday
afternoon.

Cheers

Charles