RE: Face to face agenda

Should we have issues and questions ready for the discussions with
the Microsoft team members? Since we only have about an hour with
each, it would be good to focus the presentation and discussion. As
an example it would be good to discuss the issues that arose from the
Front Page ATAG evaluations with the Front Page team. It would be
good to discuss difficulties with conversion round-tripping or Word
Style sheet to CSS conversion with the Word team, etc. Guideline 7
compliance would be a good discussion topic with the Visual Studio
team.

Jutta