Re: AU joint meeting NOT at usual time Monday 1 July

Actually, this makes it less likely I will be able to attend since I won't be able to use my lunch break for it.

Well, have fun everyone - I'll have my first and maybe last 4th of July celebration on the 4th ;-) I hope the fireworks will be worth the effort of flying across the ocean!

Cheers,

At 15:07 2001-06-29 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>in view of the fact that many people are unlikely to make the meeting time
>anyway, any of us left will be camping on the ER meeting time:
>
>10:30 Boston. +1.617.258.7910
>
>Agenda will not be Wombat, as previously advertised. Agenda will be EARL -
>quick guide and discussion of implementing it.
>
>Apologies to anyone who now will be unable to make it. My suggestion is that
>you enjoy Canada day a bit <grin/>
>
>cheers
>
>Charles
>
>--
>Charles McCathieNevile    http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  phone: +61 409 134 136
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative     http://www.w3.org/WAI    fax: +1 617 258 5999
>Location: 21 Mitchell street FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia
>(or W3C INRIA, Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France)

Marjolein Katsma
HomeSite Help - http://hshelp.com/
Bookstore for Webmasters - http://hshelp.com/bookstore/bookstore.html