Graham's notes on evaluation process

For the evaluation http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/reviews/domino5/010615

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 05:56:33 +0100 (BST)
From: Graham Oliver <graham_oliver@yahoo.com>
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Subject: Re: How are you getting on with the Lotus Domino stuff? <eom>

Good to talk to you Charles
Here are my time estimates

Getting the document
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/WD-ATAG10-TECHS-20010319/
into a form where I could 'do my stuff', focusing only
on P1 Guidelines.
I decided to do my responses in Word because it is the
editing environment that I am used to (Shame)
3 hours (bit of mucking about)

Guidelines 1, 2 and 3
14 to 16 hours initially

roughly 6 to 7 on Guideline 1
roughly 6 to 7 on Guideline 2
2 hours on Guideline 3

+ 1 to 2 hours responding to your responses and adding
stuff following your clarifications.

Guidelines 4, 5, 6 and 7
3 to 4 hours for the lot (about 1 hour each)
Alot easier because 'Not Done' was easy to answer most
of the time.

I have been working with Notes and Domino for 6 years,
3 years pure Notes and 3 years mostly Domino.
Created several web sites in Domino (all of which are
not accessible, aargh!)
eg www.aj.co.nz

Recently wrote an article for 'Advisor Expert'
orginally titled 'Take the Accessibility Initiative'
retitled by the Editor to 'Take the Section 508
Accessibility Initiative' :-)
covering creating an accessible form using Domino.

Partner in a company called AccEase whose purpose is
'Making on-line information accessible'

Regular contributor to wai-ig forum and New Zealand's
self-style expert in web accessibility <hahahaha>

Cheers
Graham