RE: Face to face meeting proposal

Janice Hertz (my boss) has discussed with Judy Brewer, the limited scope
of Microsoft participate in all WAI face-to-face meetings until around
July.  At this time, Microsoft will not plan to send anyone to the
proposed meeting.  Alternatives are being discussed directly with Judy
Brewer.

Heather Swayne
Microsoft