Technical Plenary Registration OPEN (fwd)

Fortunately for us, the Technical plenary information is apparently now open
to all members of working or interest groups.

By the way, the deal with other meetings is roughly as follows. Working
groups will hopefully be open to observers (who will have to sign an invited
experts agreement to keep things member confidential in some cases) - there
will be an option to register as an observer in the registration material.

The plenary day (Wednesday) will be open to all members of working groups or
interest groups, whether or not their group is attending the plenary itself.

If there are any problems please let me know as soon as possible.

Cheers

Charles

until 6 January 2001 at:
W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France