Fwd: Re: Meeting tomorrow

Seems I'm not the only one having trouble working this out??

On http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/meetings/30mar00.html it says  "Time: 4:00pm - 5:30pm Boston time (1900Z - 2030Z)"
while on http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/ (just before the link to this page) it says from "4:00 to 5:30 pm Boston time (2100 to 2230 Z)".

If "Z" is indeed Greenwich time: I'm two hours ahead of that now (one time zone plus one hour for Summer time).

Cheers,

Java Woman - http://javawoman.com/