Re: ERT document

Crossposted to WAI AU and WAI ER

Thanks Wendy.

From the perspective of AU, having a first public working draft will help us
to give it a fixed position in the Techniques document. We had hoped to have
a new version of that published in the next couple of weeks, so further
review time for the first draft is probably not as valuable to us as having
it published. (But I have not yet discussed that with the working group).

Cheers

Charles McCN